Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Day 8 - Progress Is So Slow



In this picture we 3 of the flowers are sewn together for row two .















In this picture you can see how the 2nd row of flowers fits in with the first row, I have not joined the two rows yet . Will do that after I finish all the blocks in row 2 .






I just seem to keep getting further behind . Not just here but in my other hobbies too . Gather , MyLot , my Paid to Click and Paidtoread Programs. I just getting going and my hip starts paining . Or else it is in the wee hours of the morning and I realize I need to go to bed. Making it a priority to work on piecing this quilt seams to mean that I work on it before I sign on the Net Each day . Once I am on there the day and I chatting with this person and that , and the hours fly by. Complaining aside I did manage to do a bit of work in the last couple of days. I even have pictures to show for it. . So although I am behind in my goal somewhat I am happy to see some progress.
Did I tell you I bought a new quilting design software program called " Electric Quilt" . It looks exciting . I just need to find time to play with it . Soon I hope to have a virtual quilt of what my finished layout of this will look like.
Any how good night and thank you for reading . Please leave a comment and please tell a friend about my blog .

1 comment:

Lou said...

If that is what you need to do then do it. I mean spending time on your quilt first. The net can wait. Divide your time! You are doing great though! This is going to be amazing to see it finished!