Thursday, June 14, 2007

Day 6

Here I am once again .Am slowing down already. I had to spend a lot of time in Gather today .They are having an image contest which goes until the end of June and if you can get 10 points for every image to post. So I was out taking pictures, and digging in my files . I want to make sure to get as many points as I can . Then I spent a big of time on Facebook today. I met my nephew for the first time on there. That is a long story that I will have to write about sometime.
Anyhow are are supposed to be talking about my quilt.Today I sat down and sewed the white hexagons on one block.I had plans to do more, but I fell asleep. I think I got my minimum of a 1/2 in . Maybe tomorrow I can spend some extra time on the quilt .I want to be able to see some progress. No picture for today .

No comments: